How was your oral health care last year? Would you rate it as your best year yet? If not, then there is room for improvement. Every new year should be a new opportunity to turn your mouth into a smile masterpiece. Each year should also be an improvement upon the year that has come before it. To test how well you did last year, here is the oral health care quiz:
– Did you brush your teeth twice daily?
– Did you floss once daily and/or use mouthwash on a daily basis?
– Did you limit between-meal snacks before lunch and dinner?
– Did you fight halitosis by keeping your tongue and mouth clean?
– Did you get your regular check-up and professional cleanings at our office?
– Were your cleaning products dentist-approved or stamped with the ADA Seal of Acceptance?
– Did you avoid unhealthy drinks and snacks that could damage your teeth and gums?
– Did you avoid chewing or smoking tobacco, along with other products that can harm your teeth and gums?
– Did you use safe teeth-whitening products or go to our office for professional treatments?
– Did you use any cleaning products after eating to limit the damage of harmful acids?
If you answered yes to 0 to 2 questions, your oral health is poor, try harder this year.
If you answered yes to 3 to 6 questions, your oral health is ok but could use improvement.
If you answered yes to 7 to 9 questions, your oral health is good, you’re getting there!
If you answered yes to all 10 questions, you are truly an oral health superstar!
To start the year off right, stop by our office in Wausau, Wisconsin, or call us at 715-845-6222 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Grant R Young for a professional cleaning or oral exam. Let’s make 2017 the best year for your oral health yet!